There are some brief reports on recent experiments performed with the UKCA model.
- Radon tracer - 2004 - Initial UKCA results - Fiona O'Connor (Met Office Hadley Centre)
- Lead tracer - 2005 - Initial UKCA results - Fiona O'Connor (Met Office Hadley Centre)
- Tropospheric chemistry (PDF)- March 2006 - Report written for Defra by Fiona O'Connor (Met Office Hadley Centre)
- Progress Report on the Development of UKCA (PDF) - May 2007 - written jointly by UKCA code contributors
- Coupled stratospheric chemistry - Dr Olaf Morgenstern (Univ. Cambridge)
- UKCA-MODE aerosol (StdTrop+aerchem): Evaluation against observations - Dr. Graham Mann (Univ. Leeds)
- 20 years on: The impact of the Montreal Protocol (5.3 MB PDF) - Dr Olaf Morgenstern (Univ. Cambridge)
- Evaluation of UKCA-MODE for HadGEM3 (PDF)- March 2010 - Report written for DECC/DEFRA by Colin Johnson (Met Office Hadley Centre) et al.
- Flight track emulator to compare to campaign data - Dr Paul Telford (Univ. Cambridge), acknowledgements to Zak Kipling (Univ. Oxford) for input.