Other UKCA Configurations
You may also wish to see details of Other UKCA Input Files.
- UKESM1 configurations (AMIP & Coupled)
- AerChemMIP Standard Jobs (MOSRS)
- Nudged UKESM1-AMIP configurations.
- CCMI-type simulations (CheS+ chemistry). Suites are available on Monsoon2 and ARCHER:
- ARCHER: e.g. xohfa
- Monsoon2: e.g. xokze
- NOTE: these jobs are slightly different to the CCMI jobs submitted to the archive, so they should NOT be used as is. Please contact Luke Abraham and ask for further information if you want to use them.
- StratTrop+CLASSIC jobs:
- xkolk - copy of RJ4.0 but with GLOMAP removed and CLASSIC used instead (offline oxidants). UKCA trace gases NOT used in radiation.
- xkoln - copy of RJ4.0 but with GLOMAP removed and CLASSIC used instead (offline oxidants). UKCA trace gases ARE used in radiation.