UKCA & UMUI Tutorials
These tutorials have now been superseded by ones at UM8.4. Please see UKCA Chemistry and Aerosol Tutorials.
UKCA & UMUI Tutorials for UM8.2
The following tutorials will teach you how to use various aspects of UKCA, and the parts of the UMUI (Unified Model User Interface) that are specific to UKCA.
General use of the UMUI and UKCA:
UKCA Chemistry Tutorials
- Adding new chemical tracers
- Adding new emissions
- Adding new chemical reactions
- Adding dry deposition of chemical species
- Adding wet deposition of chemical species
- Adding new UKCA diagnostics
When you have completed these Tutorials please consider completing the User Feedback Survey.
This tutorial has been funded by the ACITES Atmospheric Chemistry Modelling Network.
Written by Luke Abraham 2013