Who's who in UKCA
This is a directory of people who are using and developing UKCA.
- Colin Johnson. Manager of Mohit Dalvi and UKCA model developer.
- Mohit Dalvi. JWCRP funded UKCA support.
- Fiona O'Connor. Manager of Atmospheric Composition and Climate team.
- Gerd Folberth. Interests include BVOC and regional climate modelling with UKCA.
- Stephen Hardiman.
- Stephanie Woodward.
- Jim Haywood. Manager of Aerosols and Radiation group.
- Ben Johnson. Working on aerosols and radiation.
- Andy Jones. Working on aerosols and radiation.
- Steve Rumbold. Implementing nitrate aerosol scheme in UKCA.
- Nick Savage. UKCA code owner, chair of code management group. Using UKCA for air quality forecasting.
- Paul Agnew. Manager Air Quaility and composition team. Interests include AQ forecasting and AQ-Health interactions.
- Marie Tilbee. Using UKCA for air quality forecasting.
- Lucy Davis. Using UKCA for air quality forecasting and AQ-Health interactions. Working on AQMEII-2 model intercomparison
- Carlos Ordonez. Using UKCA for air quality forecasting. Developing new emission system for UKCA based on NetCDF inputs.
University of Cambridge
- Luke Abraham. NCAS-CMS support for UKCA
- Alexander Archibald. UKCA model developer. Lead CheST developer. Using UKCA to understand changes in composition from pre-industrial to present day.
- Peter Braesicke
- Paul Telford
- Maria Russo
- John Pyle
University of Leeds
- Graham Mann.
- Sandip Dhomse.
- Kirsty Pringle.
- Richard Pope. NCEO CASE student joint with the Met Office on Improving Chemical Weather Forecasts Using Satellite Data
- Martin Chipperfield.
- Ken Carslaw.
University of Oxford
- Zak Kipling.
- Rosalind West.
- Phillip Stier.
- Daniel Partridge