UKCA Chemistry and Aerosol Tutorials at vn10.6
UKCA Chemistry and Aerosol Tutorials at vn10.6 using Rose & Cylc
The following tutorials will teach you how to use various aspects of UKCA, and the parts of Rose (the Unified Model's python-based user interface) that are specific to UKCA.
General use of the Rose and UKCA:
- Running existing UKCA Job
- Exploring Rose
- What is STASH?
- Adding new chemical tracers
- Adding new emissions
- Adding new chemical reactions
- Adding dry deposition of chemical species
- Adding wet deposition of chemical species
- Adding new UKCA chemical diagnostics
- Examining Aerosol Optical Depth changes
- Changing the aerosol configuration
- Diagnosing the radiative effect of aerosols
The slides from the face-to-face workshop run in March 2014 can be found here: UKCA Tutorial Slides
When you have completed these Tutorials please consider completing the User Feedback Survey.
This tutorial has been funded by the ACITES Atmospheric Chemistry Modelling Network and the NERC Advanced Training: Short Courses award scheme.
Written by Luke Abraham 2016